Cookies can be referred to as session cookies or persistent cookies, depending on how long they are used:
- Session cookies only last for your online session and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies stay on your computer or device after the browser has been closed and last for the period of time specified in the cookie. These persistent cookies may be checked each time you visit the site where the cookie was generated or, in the case of third-party cookies, from another site that also uses the same service.
We have always used cookies to provide a secure and efficient website experience for our customers. As part of a change in legislation, all websites are now required to provide additional information on what cookies are, and how and why they are used.
The cookies used by this website do not contain any sensitive information about you:
- They don’t store your name
- They don’t store your address
- They don’t store any payment details
- You will not receive any calls or mail as a result of a cookie
The information you provide us with is stored securely and is not collected or stored in any cookies. Cookies can’t access your computer, or read any personal material you may have stored. Our cookies are not able to install anything harmful on your computer. In fact, the content of most cookies is a random string of numbers and letters that are only used as an identifier.
We want to ensure that we’re clear about your privacy when using our website. We know that you’d expect nothing less from us; our customer promise explains our commitment to respecting your privacy, and it’s an area we continuously review.
If you choose to block all cookies, our site will not function as intended and you will not be able to use or access many of the services we provide. If you have blocked all cookies and wish to make full use of the features and services we offer, you will need to enable your cookies. You can do this in your browser. Our managing cookies section will help you with this.
We believe it is important to be clear about any cookies that are being set, and why. You can find more details here: Cookies used on this website.